The new preview for The Punisher #10 asks a question and there’s an answer that should seem obvious. Although, it’s hard to say what we will actually get.
Panels from: Punisher: War Zone #5 (Greg Rucka + Carmine Di Giandomenico).
tagged by thestarspangledman to list 15 things that make me happy
- a well made cocktail
- Captain America
- my little dog Pono, Vicky’s cat Sherbert, and her two pups Indy and Lila
- days where my hair cooperates and I can get a pretty sweet sideparted pomp
- cold and rainy days
- listening to the Blues station on Pandora with no outside interruptions
- Paying my bills on time and not worrying about them for the entire month
- tying my ties perfectly the first time
- wearing my suit or my odd jackets
- tiki bars
- well made documentaries
- dates with my best girl (see #1, #14)
I feel like if I applied to bartending jobs at tiki bars, they’re pretty much obligated to hire me on account that I am actually Hawaiian
TSgt Anglin, wounded in action during the Pearl Harbor attack, holding up the piece of shrapnel that had been removed from his arm/8 Dec 1941
That’s what it means.
The Punisher #26
Garth Ennis + Tom Mandrake
August 28, 1943: Eleanor Roosevelt Visits U.S. troops in the South Pacific
On this day in 1943, Eleanor Roosevelt arrived in New Zealand as a volunteer for the Red Cross. She made 17 stops during her trip including Australia, New Zealand and many small Pacific islands, boosting the morale of American troops at military bases, hospitals and nursing homes along the way.
Photo: Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library